Business After Hours
"Business After Hours" is a once a month event, usually held on the fourth Thursday of each month from 5-7pm. You must be a Chamber Member who is up to date on their dues in order to host a mixer.
Mixers are always held at the business location. The host of a mixer is responsible for providing refreshments of their choice. Usually snacks or appetizers are provided along with drinks. If a bar is accessible, a cash bar is appropriate. Sometimes the host gives away prizes to those who attend. For example: gift cards, apparel, discount coupons, etcetera!
Only Chamber Members are invited to attend mixers unless the business host chooses to open their mixer to the public.
"Business After Hours" is a great way to showcase and learn more about your business. It's a great way to network with people in the community, and a fun time to relax and enjoy the company of others.
Call or e-mail Meghan today for more information on any of these events. Check out Christian Child Care - May's Business After Hours Information.
- Thursday, January 24, 2013: No Business After Hours
- Thursday, February 21, 2013: Healthsource Chiropractic
- Thursday, March 14, 2013: Anytime Fitness
- Thursday, April 18, 2013: Illini Bank
- Thursday, May 23, 2013: Christian Child Care
- Thursday, June 4, 2013: Chamber 100 Year Anniversary Celebration
- Thursday, July 25, 2013: Brainard Landing's
- Thursday, August 2013: No Business After Hours
- Thursday, September 26, 2013: Graue, Inc.
- Thursday, October 24, 2013: American Legion
- Thursday, November 28 2013: Hampton Inn
- Thursday, December 6, 2013: Chamber Holiday Open House